|Extended Forecast - Environment Canada|
Halifax, NS (Issued: 8:29 PM ADT Thursday 22 March 2018)
- Thursday night
- Rain ending overnight then cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Fog patches dissipating near midnight. Rainfall amount 5 mm. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming northwest 30 gusting to 50 near midnight. Low minus 1.
- Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High plus 3. UV index 3 or moderate.
- Friday night
- Partly cloudy. Wind northwest 20 km/h. Low minus 5.
- Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. High plus 1.
- Saturday night
- Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 3.
- Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. High minus 2.
- Sunday night
- Cloudy periods. Low minus 7.
- Sunny. High plus 5.
- Monday night
- Clear. Low minus 6.
- Sunny. High 7.
- Tuesday night
- Clear. Low minus 2.
- A mix of sun and cloud. High 9.