|Extended Forecast - Environment Canada|
Halifax, NS (Issued: 4:00 PM AST Friday 15 December 2017)
- Friday night
- Increasing cloudiness. Light snow beginning overnight. Amount 2 cm. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light this evening. Wind becoming north 20 before morning. Low minus 6.
- Light snow ending late in the afternoon then cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Amount 2 cm. Wind north 20 km/h becoming northwest 20 gusting to 40 in the afternoon. High minus 2.
- Saturday night
- Clearing late in the evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 10.
- Sunny. High minus 8.
- Sunday night
- Clear. Low minus 13.
- Sunny. High minus 7.
- Monday night
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 7.
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries or rain showers. High plus 2.
- Tuesday night
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low minus 3.
- Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. High minus 2.
- Wednesday night
- Cloudy periods. Low minus 6.
- A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 3.