|Extended Forecast - Environment Canada|
Halifax, NS (Issued: 4:00 PM ADT Friday 20 April 2018)
- Friday night
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of rain showers or flurries early this evening then partly cloudy. Wind northwest 20 km/h. Low minus 3.
- Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. Wind northwest 20 km/h. High 6. UV index 4 or moderate.
- Saturday night
- Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries or rain showers in the evening and after midnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low minus 1.
- Cloudy. High 7.
- Sunday night
- Clearing. Low minus 2.
- Sunny. High 11.
- Monday night
- Clear. Low plus 3.
- A mix of sun and cloud. High 14 except 7 along parts of the coast.
- Tuesday night
- Cloudy periods. Low plus 2.
- A mix of sun and cloud. High 14.
- Wednesday night
- Periods of rain. Low 7.
- Periods of rain. High 12.