|Extended Forecast - Environment Canada|
Periods of snow
Periods of snow or rain
Rain showers or flurries
A mix of sun and cloud
Halifax, NS (Issued: 4:00 PM AST Saturday 28 February 2015)
- Clear. Low minus 15.
- Sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon. High minus 2. UV index 3 or moderate.
- Sunday night
- Cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries late in the evening and after midnight. Snow beginning overnight. Amount 2 cm. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the evening. Temperature steady near minus 3.
- Periods of snow. High minus 1.
- Sunny. Low minus 11. High minus 5.
- Periods of snow or rain. Low minus 6. High plus 5.
- Rain showers or flurries. Low plus 3. High plus 3.
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 9. High minus 4.