|Extended Forecast - Environment Canada|
Halifax, NS (Issued: 4:00 PM ADT Saturday 21 October 2017)
- Saturday night
- Clear. Becoming partly cloudy near midnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low plus 4.
- Mainly sunny. High 14. UV index 3 or moderate.
- Sunday night
- Partly cloudy. Low 8.
- A mix of sun and cloud. High 17.
- Monday night
- Cloudy periods. Low 11.
- A mix of sun and cloud. High 19.
- Tuesday night
- Cloudy periods. Low 16.
- Showers. High 20.
- Wednesday night
- Periods of rain. Low 15.
- Periods of rain. High 15.
- Thursday night
- Periods of rain. Low 9.
- A mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of showers. High 14.