|Extended Forecast - Environment Canada|
Halifax, NS (Issued: 4:00 PM AST Saturday 20 January 2018)
- Saturday night
- Partly cloudy. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming northwest 20 gusting to 40 overnight. Low minus 5.
- Mainly sunny. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High minus 3.
- Sunday night
- A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness near midnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light after midnight. Low minus 9.
- Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. High minus 3.
- Monday night
- Cloudy. Low minus 11.
- Snow or rain. High 7.
- Tuesday night
- Rain. Windy. Low 7.
- A mix of sun and cloud. High plus 3.
- Wednesday night
- Cloudy periods. Low minus 7.
- A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 5.
- Thursday night
- Cloudy periods. Low minus 12.
- A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 6.