|Extended Forecast - Environment Canada|
Halifax, NS ()
- Monday night
- Mainly cloudy. Clearing before morning. Low minus 5.
- Mainly sunny. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h in the morning. High plus 2.
- Tuesday night
- Clear. Low minus 8 except minus 3 along parts of the coast.
- Cloudy. High zero.
- Wednesday night
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low zero.
- A mix of sun and cloud. High plus 2.
- Thursday night
- Cloudy. Low minus 3.
- Sunny. High plus 2.
- Friday night
- Cloudy periods. Low minus 7.
- A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 3.
- Saturday night
- Clear. Low minus 8.
- Sunny. High minus 3.