|Extended Forecast - Environment Canada|
A few showers or drizzle
A mix of sun and cloud
Halifax, NS (Issued: 4:00 PM AST Friday 7 March 2014)
- Clear. Increasing cloudiness after midnight. Fog patches developing overnight. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light this evening. Low minus 3 except minus 8 inland.
- Cloudy. A few rain showers or periods of drizzle beginning late in the morning. Risk of freezing drizzle early in the morning. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming northwest 20 in the afternoon. High plus 3.
- Saturday night
- Partly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries early in the evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 8.
- A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 1.
- Sunny. Low minus 11. High minus 3.
- Cloudy. Low minus 6. High plus 2.
- Cloudy. Low minus 8. High minus 4.
- Snow. Low minus 6. High minus 2.