|Extended Forecast - Environment Canada|
Periods of rain or drizzle
Periods of rain
Periods of rain or snow
A mix of sun and cloud
Halifax, NS (Issued: 4:00 PM AST Monday 24 November 2014)
- Periods of rain changing to drizzle before morning. Amount 10 mm. Fog patches developing early this evening. Wind southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming south 40 gusting to 70 early this evening then becoming southwest 40 gusting to 60 late this evening. Temperature steady near 13.
- Drizzle ending in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud. Fog patches dissipating near noon. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 15.
- Tuesday night
- Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy in the evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low 7.
- Periods of rain. High 8.
- Periods of rain or snow. Low plus 1. High plus 4.
- Sunny. Low minus 3. High zero.
- Sunny. Low minus 4. High zero.
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 2. High plus 4.