|Extended Forecast - Environment Canada|
Halifax, NS (Issued: 4:00 PM AST Monday 20 November 2017)
- Monday night
- Flurries ending overnight then partly cloudy. Amount 2 cm in the heaviest flurries. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming northwest 20 gusting to 40 overnight. Low minus 5.
- Mainly sunny. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming southwest 20 near noon. High 7.
- Tuesday night
- Clear. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Temperature rising to 9 by morning.
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 14.
- Wednesday night
- Rain. Low 6.
- Periods of rain. High 6.
- Thursday night
- Clear. Low minus 3.
- A mix of sun and cloud. High plus 4.
- Friday night
- Cloudy periods. Low zero.
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 8.
- Saturday night
- Rain. Low 8.
- Periods of rain. High 9.